Friday, May 25, 2012

Specially For My Best Friend ... :)

Please take care our friendship ... Because it is valuable, even more valuable than the value of a jewel ...

My best friend,
Do you know ?? Our friendship strong till now because of love and compassion within us ... It's not our fault,it's just a gift from Allah ...Before this,my heart are full of saddest moment ... By the way,when you come into my life ... you have changed my life and make me happy and lucky ! Do you realize about that ???

Don't you ever give up because Allah always be with you ... And there are someone who loved you ... That person can't bear to see you in sadness ... The person will be a saddest person too ... Because your sadness is her sadness,and your happiness is her happiness ...

My friend,
I can't give you any answer to you that day not because I'm sad with your feeling ... But,it's because i don't want to loose our friendship ... Yes,my feeling is same with you ... But,this is not the right time to tell you about that ... I'm so sorry ... The gift I gave you yesterday is the gift to our friendship ... Thank you because be my best friend ...

You looked so funny ... You said that you will not be sadness because i'm not accept your feeling ... But,i can see the sadness in your eyes when I looked at you ... You can lied to everyone,but you can't lied to me ... And more important,you can't lied to yourself ...

Don't worry my friend,
We can't lose our friendship because I love you ... Forever and ever ! Your sadness is my sadness,and your happiness is my happiness ... I will always sacrifice whatever even my life for you ... Because i just want to look you happy :')

No comments:

Post a Comment